Rochon Corporation is a commercial construction company focusing on General Contracting and Design Build Construction. Our industry leading projects include Educational, Office, Industrial, Multi-family, Religious and Retail building markets since 1985.
Our organization is structured by three senior level principles with integrated expertise and leadership. They each have a major stake in the business, client, and outcome of the project. Support staff includes Project Managers, Assistant Project Managers, Superintendents and office team members.
We pride ourselves in over 85 years of senior level project management experience. Our history of success is achieved by establishing defined time schedules, accurate budgeting and complete dedication to the end result. We value client relationships and believe honest and straightforward communication is essential. Additionally, precise cost estimating is critical for setting the path and direction of the entire project.
We are always looking for the best people to join our team!
- Review construction documents for completeness and constructability
- Strong communication (verbal and written)
- Review and understand contract documents
- Coordinate plans and specifications with design engineers; Resolve discrepancies
- Participate in the development and management of a project schedule, including 1-2 month look ahead.
- Plan site logistics
- Collaborate with project manager and project subcontractors
- Proficient in reading and interpreting construction drawings and specifications
- Familiar with all construction types: Wood, Metal, Plank
- Previous experience interacting with Project Management on commercial construction projects
- Responsible for developing and maintaining project schedules
- Lead weekly Subcontractor meetings
- Attend weekly meetings with the Owner, Architect and General Contractor.
- Complete jobsite control of deliveries, scheduling subcontractors, and inspections
- Contact Architect and Engineers for RFI’s or questions
- Main point of contact for project inquiries and responsibilities from overall project status
- Provide safe and compliant environment for the project and team members
Ability to communicate and collaborate in a fast-paced environment. Must be passionate about safety, have strong attention to detail, maintain a positive attitude and be comfortable with the use of industry related software tools and technology. Will provide timely and clear communication with owners, architects, subcontractors, and internal personnel as required. Will take initiative and actively participate in problem solving with Project Manager and/or Project Team. Having 5+ Years of construction supervisory experience is preferred.
*Rochon Corporation is an EOE/AA Employer. All positions require verification of employment eligibility to work in the U.S.